For the first time, the creator of the Lola Doll reveals all the secrets so you can create this beautiful 75cm Linen doll yourself! What a wonderful way to give the ultimate special gift for a loved one that will be treasured forever.
With over 30 years of doll making experience, the designer, Dainy, has created this kit and masterclass so you will be able to make this doll and her outfit with ease, no matter what your doll making experience is. She guarantees you will be over-joyed with the results.
This listing is for a doll kit and an hour long video masterclass with the doll artist, taking the class as if she were in the room with you! The beauty of the video is that you can stop and start as it suits you, in the comfort of your own home.
Included in this kit:
- Linen Doll parts (as pictured) already sewn up with the face printed and mouth embroidered
- All pattern pieces needed to make the hair and the clothes as pictured
- 2 buttons for the arms
- A support for the neck
- An hour long video of how to make the doll with the designer showing her techniques and tips
- A drawstring cotton bag to store your doll
You will need:
- Fabric to make the clothes and hair (recommendations included in the kit)
- 500 grams toy stuffing
- Embroidery thread for eyes and cheeks
- Felt and yarn for the hair
- Sewing supplies
- A sewing machine is recommended but not absolutely essential
Recommended for novice doll makers with basic sewing skills, of any age!
To view the Masterclass video, click HERE
(NB: last image is to show size of doll with a young child)